Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blood Test (Skip school) =)

me with sun glases...no make up...too lazy...

6.7.2009

monday...skip school today as i hv to take

blood test...scary ya..T_T

so strave lastnight...10pm start lo...drink also

cant..haizz..=.=

8.30++am head to hospital...

my bro + me go take blood test together..=)

my bro hand...

jabbing..hiak hiak...

blood come out dy...LOL....

i so brave le...take first...but my bro din capture me...

he is so concerntrating on the needle i think..LOL

after that we went to had our breakfast at

kampung baru there lo...also pack back for

our dear mummy^^

our cotton wool....haha....XDthis is my bro...so yeng hor?

single n available!...anyone interested?XD

always promoting him la me....=)

k la...gtg now...Ayu is coming to my place^^

ps..sry xiang all...cant teman u guys sing-k...

1 comment: