Monday, July 13, 2009

SHOPPING =)

Hey guys...din update my blog for around 1 week?

i think....hehe...many frens call me to update...

as i m free now+feel like bloging...

so lets crap now! =)

ps:i had been tag by ray...i ll do it 2morow i think..hehe..

btw...i rmb i ppk frens many times last week..

so sry...reali tired sumtimes...

11.7.2009

saturday...went to market with my mum in the morning...

got myself a long pants skirt..erm..dunno wat it call...

as it looks like skirt but its pants...=.=

will be show at the nxt post as i wear it sunday^^

LOL...

afternoon..my aunt all came..

they gv us this...

cute bicycles...

lovely basket....later on....around 4++pm...ayu say wanna come my place..

but my dad wanna go pcf for massage...

so fetch ayu n headed to pcf...mummy+bro tag along too^^

our ice-cream

ayu + manique...siao~ayu + me on the escalator

me + ayu..capture by my bro!

Ayu + super big bag...

my turn now  =)in the fitting room together..LOL...

which nicer?i bought the black one at last...ayu take the green one..testing testing...then buy jor!haha..70% ma...cant resist right?

but its kinda big for me...gotta sew it up...=.=

after shopping...we went makan...

but ayu din eat as her daddy is going to take her for dinner later on..

i think that ady consider supper..=.=late dy wat~

sent ayu  home n headed to krico as my dad+mum wanna see

the furniture showroom...

for sure is buy furniture for our new house lo..haha...

my bro....single + available! intersted? XD

ME

i kinda like this sofa =)also like this round bed!so so nice lawey....this pillow so nice to hug ~~~haha

11.30++ pm reach home...

took this pic..the tee that i bought juz now...ignore my tired face...pls!

kinda love Cr2 shoes...

nice?juz bought ^^

thats all for my sat...

=ENDS=   ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment