Sunday, July 5, 2009

Visit my dad godfather..=)

5.7.2009

sunday...went for church as usual...

after church straight to penang island to visit my

daddy godfather...as he stays at Australia but this time

back here cuz of his sisters death...he is going back to aus next week..

mummy+daddy+uncle don+me   at uncle don house..

the house worth at least half a million...O.O

hope its mine...=)LOL...stop dreaming! 

me+my bro at church...anyone intersted in him?

haha....he is still single & available o!

me+my lovely cool mum with sun glasses!

juz me!

FOOD that we ate at penang...

ginger chicken

curry

vege

lobster

soft shell crab

prawn

prawn fillet steam fish...

tomyam fish....uncle Don+me+mummythis is uncle Don gv me de o...inside hv $..haha...

pics of my relative at aus & canada...they r all mixed..

i also mixed wat....wonder why i dont hv theirs featureds=.=

but they mixed both westren...me mixed portugese+chineses...haha...

this is a funeral pic...so wu liao la me...uncle Don pointing at those pics...

acting emo...my dad say he dont like my outfit..=.=

so i change to the red one...=.=

reali not nice mie?tell me pls....

i found this at uncle Don place...cute right?haha  XD

thats all for my sunday...kinda dissapointed as din went to QB...

i m eager to shop currently!

but i juz got myself a new set of skin care that i m selling yesterday..

haha....love E SKEN SKIN CARE!

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment