Sunday, July 5, 2009

TOKUN DAY


suyee+me+sam...taken by MR yk...all concerntrating on hp...XD

4.7.2009

Saturday...not feeling well but kinda boring staying home..

n my bro ady out for snooker...

so in the evening agree to go tokun with

Sam+suyee+yk+xiang...hehe....

us from up shoot...

me

suyee

sam

sam promoting her bling bling hp...LOLthree of us....im totally not prepared la..=.=

gay...

yk+xiang...

three siao po heads...suyee + my bag...

me + yk bag...sam+ me...me kinda 'yong sui' in this pic...zi lian?nahhhh...who dont zi lian?LOLafter tokun....we headed to Ayu place for awhile...

saw her aunt...so leng lui....hehe....

although her aunt say she juz gain 8kg after staying at

Australia for 6months...still look great with extra 8kg!

kinda envy ya...haha...

night...MR soon+ lun ask go sing-k...but kinda tired...

sam+ ayu all also dunwan...so i also be guai guai girl...

stay at home lo...hehe...

my saturday...ends...

our sandals...XD

chaosss   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment