Friday, July 3, 2009

simple sunday~

28.6.2009

sunday morning...went to church as usual...

then my parents ask me n my bro wanna eat

MCD or to chai leng park for the 'ji si fen'

we choose chai leng park lo..as we juz ate MCD not long ago...

i din make up that day...kinda lazy...

ugly me...

the chicken...

my kutieu...yummy o...^^

my mummy eating...LMAO

my bro show me oOo...so rude..haha  XD

my bro love to act cool...=.=i love the chair there...nice right?

haha...

after lunch...my parents wanna go pcf for massage...

so i n my bro juz go walk walk lo...

bought i Tee...kinda love it..=)

i love this public phone...dunno why...haha....

juz ignore me ya...hehe...

when reach home..i ady vry tired...as i slept 3 plus the night before...

so terus sleep when reach home...

after up...went to babe nee place awihle...

then to the river side with MR L..hehe..

night...daddy gv me this collagen...gud for skin de..

thx ya^^

then mummy cook birds nest...

thx thx...i love it all...hehe...

thats all for my sunday=)

=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment