Friday, July 3, 2009

Sam b-day party!

27.6.2009

Saturday nite...after out with MR CE..then Sam party!

hohoho...Sam is 17 right now!actually her b-day is 1july la..

LOL...but celeb on sat easy lo..hehe

many ppl that night..

kinda lazy to type...

let pics do the talking ya^^

Ayu+me at sing-k there!

Ayu+Sam...

MR WATER...he is DA TOU de hairstylist o...

SAM the b-day girl!

blowing candle....

the lovely cake fr LA DELIGHT..yummy^^unprepare la...my hair kena cream..Ayu eating strawberry+sam cut cake.

rest i hv no idea!haha XD

me+Ayu+Sam+alice+suyee normal us!

alice+Ayu at sing-k place..

after that cs come say wan go pub...

but b-day girl wan go beach...

so oni Suyee follow them to illusion...we all go beach lo...

alice+me+water+sam at beach

Ayu+me

Sam+me

me+Ayu+sam+alice

that night we all 4 cars kena saman for parking at the road

cuz we play at beach ma...

car that kena is yk +MR lun+MR ks+water lo..

pity nia lo..

that night vry happy lo..

MR soon slipper kena me step...

so the strip putus..then he use UHU to stick back...

he so siao de...24 hours also bring UHU with him...

we kena saman around 1 ++midnight..

then plan to go makan but kinda tired dy la...

but alice so 'jing shen' still...go 'sui jing jing' find her friend..

around 3 am reach home...

exhausted!

but HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY=)

No comments:

Post a Comment