Friday, July 3, 2009

I LOVE MY FRIENDS

29.6.2009

monday...miao fetch me go tt...

first time sit her car...as she juz get her P..

congrats ya..

30.6.2009

MR CE come to my place in the afternoon to collect

his card that he left at my house...chat till 4++pm..

then he back dy...i also go sleep awile lo..

when i wake up ady 7pm..plan to watch Transformer with MR L

but too late dy..so cancel lo...

1.7.2009

Sam real day b-day...she ask us out after school...

but i accidently fall asleep...they call me so many times

they even call my bro hp to wake me up..LOL...

but i also sleep till around 5 pm..hehe piggy me..

so i tell them dunwan go ady lo..

then i n babe nee go jogging^^

pics of us at the playground...

after that we go 'lu tian'...then Sam called...

they terus come find us..hehe...

B-day girl + yk

babe nee with soya  milk

MR soon eating prawnbumped few friends there too...

9++ around 10pm reach home lo..nxt day still hv school..

TIRED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment