Monday, July 13, 2009

RAYMOND LAM

12.7.2009

sunday =) who is this headless girl? LOL...

on the way to church time take de..hehe...

after church...went for lunch at kampung baru..

the wan tan mee special  de...

put 'xio bak' de..yummy^^

i love soya bean!

my bro...

ours plates...haha...so wu liao...this place is my new house...^^after makan..juz go check my new house awhile lo..

then back home jor...ayu come my place dy lo...

update her fs all..then we went to nee place lo...

as i n ayu made fresh lemon juice for her...=)

how kind of us! XD

nees' doggies.....fierce de o....

nees another new house..haha...

nice right?

me + ayu...reflection of us...XD

chit-chat awhile there then all back to my place..

as we r going to jusco for raymond lam =)

but ayu gotto back home as her daddy is taking her out again..

super good daddy!

so ayu online...me + nee bath n prepare ourselfs^^

while waiting for yk+sam+suyee to fetch us...

my lovely bro took pics for me+nee..^^

camera shy de nee + me

nee...so tall ~ envy...XD

sum pics of me...

like the 80s???

right leg up!hehe..

left leg up!LOL...my bro call me pose this la...nee looking at me..=.=look at the camera lawey~~~

short + tall..=.=eager to be tall at the momment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the fav pic of the day!!!after that they reach dy...so we headed to jusco...

sam + nee on the escalator...NATURAL!!!taken by ME  =)me + super skinny sam...i look like a giant beside her...=.=

u guys r defitnitely wondering why sam keep on

changing clothes right?

actually she juz trying them la..haha...XD

ME....frens....I LOVE THEM !!! nee+ me +suyee at the back...juz a pic of the crowd that day...so many ppl...

when Raymond Lam came in for the door...i saw him!!!

super leng zai !!! so cool~~~

that all for my sunday... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment