Friday, September 4, 2009

27.8.2009 thursday

wake up super early for extra class...

cold morning so i brought n extra jacket for my gan jie..

and she bought me a bun...ppl say we so loving..yummy ^^ thx jie...

after class...CL bro fetch us back..the baby in the car so chubiii...after back home..SLEEP for sure...hehe..

around 4 wake up prepare for tuttion at 4.30pm...

bro send me there...pay extra attenttion to his lips..

he is saying 'bai' right?

cuz he scolding the car in front cibai...

n when i manage to capture time is the 'bai' moment dy..

naughty bro...LOL  XD

during tt suddenly super miss my boy..    [A ♥ A]

tuttion ends at 6.30pm...but due to wanna eat couple set at Nandos

i leave early at 6pm..^^ (n i reach at about 5pm)lazyness killing me...

at Jusco Nandos...wats  yr flavour? XD

i juz can accept Mild Peri-Peri..=.=is couple set but i eat with my bro..XDsuper duper long fries! as long as his face ..o.Oafter eating went to buy some waffles...

the cupcakes are cute! ^^my bro eating sundae cone in ppl waffles shop=.=after having dinner with bro he sent me to tution...

thursday is my only tution day for now..

attend 2 in one day might stress me out..

but i prefer to be tired 1day n free for the whole week^^

No comments:

Post a Comment