Sunday, August 30, 2009

Skating Day

hey readers....today is 5.9.2009 n i m updating about 26.8.2009

kinda late ya ? sry sry..

jux let pics do the talking....

in ah heng car.....cute soft toy....reach QB straight to Azuma for lunch...

love the environment...love the food !the main chef there....so chubiii + friendly!

our food...all of us eat set...

unagi set...MR YANG YANG

MC + MP choose salmon set...

MC + shy shy YANG..

ah heng + ME...chicken terriyaki set..

reali sastisfied my taste buds!

this is the best jap cuisine that i ever eat before for the moment  =)

see the fire...haha XDice-cream at Azuma...yummy!

Mr bean fooling around..

EN turnsMC + YANG

MC + ME

YANG + ME ( he is bending his knees)  =.=lovely couple ! so sweeeeeet~audrey + me...(firstime meet..as she buy skin care fr me)she is super cute!

after that...MC + YANG + ME n Andrew them go for movie..

UP!touching lawey...T_T

finish movie time to skate^^

Dylan + Yang...see they wear couple shirts..so ngam!MC + ME ( yea yea..ignore me..i noe i look stupid=.=)

my shy gan mui (MP)US...

nini + Me..

Dylan + Me...

after that went fun fair...but ady too tired so none of us play..

head to auto city Mcd...

pack back for my bro..

thats all for my holiday wed!

No comments:

Post a Comment