Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SUNDAY 2nd August 2009

before going out take geh..^^

2.8.2009

sunday....before church....ate this as breakfast..

homemade by my mummy!

on the way to church...light makeup+no lens..

wandering in Lazy mode currently...=.=

take by my bro...at old church...

every first sunday we go old church...

after church...wondering wanna eat Bak Kut Teh or Mcd..

then choose Mcd at last!hahaha....

at auto city Mcd...bro curi capture me..

then i curi capture him...haha...he is still single o!wat we ate...we r going for normal set...but it turns out the

GO LARGE set....=.=but we still manage to finish! =)on the way home..bully my bro...let him take all the drinks!hiak hiak...after lunch then back home bath+prepare...next venue>>>

QUEENSBAY!yeah..love to shop there =)

but before that need go balik pulau ..my grandpa place..

we r "PLAYING" with the boy..throwing things in his baju..haha

then he is strugling to take them out..

erm....actually is BULLYING..hahaXD

the toys r so pity~headless....=.=

my bro fix geh...same as the pic ?

later on..queesbay...yeppy^^

lazy to type dy...let pics do the talking again...

in Forever21...

zi lian...after Queensbay...we went auto city for dinner...

at jiu jiu xiang...my working place long time ago...XD

the drinks+the food...yummy !!! thumbs up!after that hv a walk at the flea market..bump few frens and

my old art teacher there...then back home..

tired enough but kinda happy...got myself a sandals...thx mum..erm

dunno is my mum or bro pay dy...thx thx...LOL...

g&h + forever 21..i m coming!end here with this pic take at JIU JIU XIANG^^

chaosss~

No comments:

Post a Comment