Tuesday, August 4, 2009

sat with NEE + SUYEE

1.8.2009

last sat...NEE+SUYEE teman me go pcf..

actually the gang wan sing-k de..

but sam go listen undang..

Ayu go see doctor...so juz 3 of us..

Let pics do the talking^^

Nee belanja me eat ice-cream lo...thx ya ^^xoxoxo

in D Stage fitting room...

Biii say dun like this dress colour...hehe..

luckily i din buy...this totally too big+too long!

Nee+ suyee say too big....

bought this blouse that day!n Biii bought me the skirt the next day..

so surprise ooo!LOVE him lots lots.....

wat i wore that day...hehe...this at another shop...

cherry dress...nice?bought dy!yeppy  =)

after shopping...went to hv lunch?at 4++?oni eat lunch..

erm...consider tea time ?nah...ignore me pls!LOL

menu....

my food....not that yummy...T_T

nee+suyee also eat tomyam....mushroom soup...drinks....3 of us also wan lemon...like sour sour geh...hehe^^camera shy la them....

btw...juz to show u guys wat i feel 'cool'...LOL

salted egg right?ntg special wat...

but spot it!it hv 2 yolks!XD

i noe i m so wu liao...=.=

daddy bought me some sushi when i back home...

thx thx ^^

ended up buying these that day...the white Tee is fr Nee..

she bought it  for me as my b-day present...thx ya..love cha lots lots~thats all for my sat...first day of August!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment