Sunday, November 1, 2009

School Life


last post ends at 28/10/2009
then 29/10/2009...thursday...skip school..
n bii skip school too...acc me the whole morning..hearts U
tt in the afternoon n night cuz thursday ma..T_T
thx keong fetch me go n back....sei lichking!
haha...XD

30/10/2009
friday..went to school...listen bio ceramah=.=
till 10++am..beh tong dy...
ponteng out school with sam+suyee+sian+ayu..
bump seow ying...hehe...
she waiting her bf fetch her..also ponteng kaki=.=
that time my ling san sis looking for her bf also..
wan back dy...all so lazy!haha..
went to same shop again....
me + sam...OMG...no make up so cham!=.=
food n drinks again...this time we call even more=.=
HONEYDEW ICE-CREAM
i love ice-cream !
craving for it right now!!!T_T

that day kinda heartache haiz...
ntg dy la..haha...
after eating..back to school..
Bii fetch me n ayu back...bump dad on the way home..
phewww!damm lucky din bump him during school hours...
THANK GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment