Monday, November 16, 2009

LAZZYYYY



7/11/2009
saturday...
pics took at pisa..HOME DEC
after home dec went prangin...
got my long dress!!!HAPPY!!!
then back home around 8pm...wash up n ah zhen sam+ suyee
come pick me up n head to ep...
enjoy that day....but my mui n her gang reach later...
n many drunk that day....heatache as my mui vomit at there..
but i ady back home...

skip skip skip

11/11/2009
wednesday...went to school to take SPM slip...
but din get!
straight ponteng with the gang...go eat..
back home took my stuff n head to sam place
then to gurney..
sam+ me
ah zhen treat us secret recipe...yummy!^^
meet bro at 5plus...walk around n had A&W for dinner...
back with bro when ayu,sam,suyee n ah zhen leave...
stay at bro apartment till saturday..

12/11/2009
baby boy acc me all day long till my bro finish his class...
night me n boy go eat..
then when bro back...3 of us play cards till midnight..
hehe...
sum pics at bro's apartment...

13/11/2009
juz me....dun freak out...
cuz i m lazy to make up that day..
friday...bro dun hv class that day...
so he bring me for 'ban mee'
he say is the best 'ban mee' ever!
really taste good!=)
thumbs up...^^

14/11/2009
saturday...boy acc me as usual..
then 4 plus pack up n boy go training dy..
so bro n i head to gurney then back home...
traffic jam that day!
n i was reali tired...fall asleep in the car=.=

15/11/2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad!
went church then giant then carfour..
then back home...
went to buy cake with bro....
then to gurney to take some stuff again...
we even carry tv to put at bro's apartment..
haha...back home had a bathe then straight to juru for dinner...

16/11/2009
wake up early to school to take SPM slip...
then go for breakfast then to my new house..
hehe...
then back to nee's home all...
around 3 plus back home...
tired enough so SLEEP!
night head to new house again...as they paint my room dy..
not quite happy with the results...

thats all for my days....
now gotta STUDY!!!
SPM is 2morow...
hope it pass damm quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment