Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sushi + night market


12/10/2009
monday...skip school today!yeppy...=)
sleep in the morning...
suyee them call me but i was so piggy...
they went to find nee that morning...
after wake up awhile receive SZ call...
so jio my gurls all out go sushi king...
1plate oni RM2!!!
sum pics to share...
me with safty belt
the guyssss...SZ+hum+mao mao..
the gurls....suyee+ayu+me+nee

some of the plates...
us!
after eating sian call suyee ask wan go pg eat anot..
but we ady so damm full...
SZ send me to tt...
then the gurls went to SZ home...
after tt...they come n fetch me to night market together..
super funny that night...
bumps few friends there too..=)
pack bag bbq food for my bro...super gud sis...
opps...self praise again...=O

MONDAY ENDS....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment