Thursday, August 27, 2009

Laughing Gor

ayu + me...PEACE! V

24.8.2009

monday...wake up early..eat pau fr my lovely bii..

hehe...miss him badly right now...T_T

around 4 pm i think...forget the time dy=.=

yk + gino + sam come fetch me...then head to ayu place..

pcf  for movie!!!i m reali happy to watch movie as it has been a long time

i din watch movie dy...always timing prob=.= at last get to see dy!yuhooo...

k k k..i noe i m starting to be annoying...

watch Laughing Gor...

not bad^^ 

some pic of us...

ayu + me..

sam + me..

3 of us...ayu + sam...the cool cool them...i juz cant be cool...=.=

i'll try nextime ya^^after movie...we went pasar malam..

actually the guys wanna sing k ...but the girls wanna go pasar malam...

vry long time din go dy wat...go buy food there^^

thx gino for the sushi that night...make me blur nia..

i go n pay..then the uncle point u that ady walk far away=.=

=END=

my lovely monday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment