Thursday, July 30, 2009

I LOVE MY LIFE !

26.7.2009

sunday...sorry readers...now ady friday..

oni start to bla bla bla about sunday..haha..

morning went to church as usual..

then go hv lunch...

our food....

this is  my bro + mine..yummy!^^

capture the lights...XDsee my bro so addicted to a game in his hp...

gamble all day..=.=playing poker with fake $ also so enjoy~

nite...went juru for dinner...

also celeb my b-day la...hehe..

the food....

super love the XO meat...hahaafter eating...went krico awhile...

u guys muz be wondering why we choose krico right?

is jus for buying ice-cream la..

haha...dunno why always go there buy ice-cream oni...

this pic is my bro use my hair straightener to do his hair..

nice?single + available o...hiak hiak...

thats all for my sunday..

27.7.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!

i m 17 now!yeppy!

thx for all that wish me ya..

super happy!soft shell crab for me!love it !

presents...

after i reach home + bath...door bell rang...saw ppl sent me this!

so surprise o...n my mummy guessing who sent me this=.=

n she guess wrong!!!hahaha...love them all!

thx all my fren...my biii...my mui mui + family...love u all!

my bro write on this say wanna buy me add on...

but i plus FOREVER 21..

hiak hiak....then he reply me MELAMPAU=.=

i m still wondering which to choose right now!!!T_T

i love add on bags ...but also love Forever 21 dresses....T_T

tuesday i went to  do my hair...saw this!so nice !but i think cant get it here...add on dun hv so much choices..=.=

end here with this stupid pic..

no make up + super blur...take by JOACHIM>my bro...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment