Sunday, June 7, 2009

QB + SING-K..HAPPY DAY^^

morning^^

now is 7.55am...wake up so early huh?

yaya...dunno why...~.~

6.6.2009

online in the morning..then 2.00pm like that

headed to QB...companion=my babe nee!

hehe...is a SHOPPING DAY for us la..

juz girls day out so we can shop!

cuz boys cant wait that long=.=

let pictures do the talking^^

                  meet up my customer...she is also my fren la^^Veronica...                                                               who is this?o.O                   i love this dress below!!!but i din buy =.=wanna sponsor me?XD                                    HL taste great although drinking in the toilet!

wat we bought from elianto + the body shop!

my new shoe!LOVE it....but a little big although ady size 4..=.=

babe nee also bought a black high heels^^

after QB we went to juru for dinner...

see our first dish...

so big!!!this is actually for 10 person lawey...

damm full that night...nee also full like hell...

9.++pm reach home..samantha n johor friends

call go sing-k wor...i vry tired dy...but the boys

are going back to johor monday...n sunday i ady promise

my school mates to go skating...so i need to meet them

up..so 9.30pm MR lun come fetch me...then headed to Kubang Semang

area....first time i go samantha house...

WALAO!!!so dark there....MR lun also scare nia...

haha...the boys all so pandai golek de a..

sumore go butterworth fetch ppl also bring us along...=.=

like go round round in car nia=.=but they r so funny!!!

then reach ri guang..no room..T_T

plan to go V-spot but also ended up waiting...

12am start sing...haha...around 1.30am...

i ady vry tired so i tell them wanna balik dulu..

manatau all also dunwan sing dy o...

paiseh nia lo...duncare dy la..haha...

so MR lun send me back..TQ TQ har...he is such a nice guy^^

2.00am reach home..again i ring door bell no one open gate=.=

then i need to call my bro again...

my parents oi oi dy...haha...thats all for my saturday!

TIRED but i reali ENJOY!^^

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~
    me so geli~
    wanna vomit liao~
    tat black dress rili nice~
    suit u !
    bt u din buy..
    hahah..xD
    ask someone sponsor u la~
    = ]

    ReplyDelete