Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day


hey readers!

today is adready 27.6.2009...oni i updated about

Fathers Day..kinda late ya?sry sry for my lazyness...=)

this is the card for my lovely daddy!

Ayu help me draw abit of it...shuhhh!!!dun let my daddy noe..

haha...XD

the one with white & blue strips de is my dad!

n church for special blessing...

that day we all went to church as usual then head to

'pokan' there for famous roasted chicken rice!^^

so so so many ppl there paking back...

n it reali taste great!

at night....whole family went to my daddy friend

company there makan...hehe...

the environment there...kinda nice...

but lousy cam cant take nice pics=.=

my bro....that all for my Fathers Day!

simple yet i enjoy n i think my dad was happy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment